Thursday, October 29, 2009

Messy Desk!


I live here.

Here is my little station at the office. I like it because it is tucked around the corner and I have a great view of the city from the third floor. It's a little drafty, but I just keep a scarf and hot tea nearby. I have a very comfy and pretty red chair that I love.

I have four sticky notes on my monitor. A pile of marketing that keeps getting higher. This is as cluttered as my desk gets. I'm ready to clear it off! On display is Charlie's Ice Cream and an old model of a residence we designed in Ada. You can't see my mini bamboo too well, but it's growing. KC gave it to me a year or two ago. I'm working on some floor finish diagrams for Grand Rapids Christian Elementary School on the computer in between my everyday everyweek job on Trinity Christian College. It's hard to believe I've been working on that project for over a year already!

I start working MWF next week, and a few hours from home on T/TH. I'm really looking forward to spending T/TH with Ki.


No comments: