Saturday, February 28, 2009

Squirrels

Per Laura's last comment, I have to give it up for the boy layette I love right now. I haven't found as many boy outfits that I like as I have girl ones. Nonetheless, this yellow onesie with squirrel by Ergoriginals is adorable. The matching brown hat is by American Apparel.





And here is my favorite paper cut by Emiart for a boy.



I started packing my hospital bag today. It's more or less the same as packing to stay any other place for a night or two, with a few exceptions like nursing bras, nursing pads, the other kind of pads, a receiving blanket and a few outfits for baby. Right now I just have a few neutral onesies packed, but they may be getting replaced if I actually decide on a going home outfit. I did buy some super cute slippers today at Target that will be really cozy for laboring in.

2 comments:

Toby and Laura said...

I tend to dislike squirrels quite a bit, but I love that onesie! The hat is a v. cute addition. Do you have any mother's intuition telling you if it's a little boy or girl in there?

Amber said...

I think the squirrels are cute. This is one of the pacifier clips in my favorites on Etsy--
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19922540