Saturday, February 28, 2009

Poppies

I have found some of the sweetest artwork and layette for girls on Etsy. These paper cut images by Emiart are so charming.



I am also a huge fan of poppies. Other than being California's state flower, they are really just stunning. I love the sweet tulle and beading detail on these onesies from Empress to Design. The outfit with the coordinating skirt also comes with a custom matching hangar and pretty packaging.





K and I are going to the doctor every week now. Yesterday, the doctor said that I'm already 3cm dilated and 80% effaced! I'm 36 weeks now, due March 29, but my doctor thinks the baby will come before then. He said probably not next week, but anytime after that! Baby's head is down and will probably weigh around upper six pounds to lower seven. I'm really excited. A lot of people ask if I'm ready. I'm not totally ready, but I feel like I'm ready. I'm as ready as I need to be. All we really need still is a carseat to bring baby home.

I am also really excited about our pediatrician. We are going with Alger Pediatrics. I had several people recommend a few of the doctors there and they are so close to home. If K and I stay in Grand Rapids next year, I seriously would love to live in Alger Heights again.

2 comments:

Toby and Laura said...

You sure are looking at a lot of girly stuff! Maybe you have a little girl in there??!?!

Amber said...

I really like the "pretend" artwork!