Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Time is Here

Our first outing with my family was to The Living Desert in Palm Desert. My favorite animals we saw were two baby Arabian Oryx that were 2 and 3 days old. They looked like Bambi.


Wildlife at The Living Desert and a very friendly goat in the petting area.


There I am - 22 weeks! My belly is actually bigger than it looks here.

Yesterday, we went to Casazza Christmas Tree Farm in Rancho Cucamonga. The farm was circled by a grove of eucalyptus trees that smelled amazing! They served coffee, hot chocolate and peanuts. We named our tree Andrew after the boy that helped us take our family picture and cut down our tree for us.


Rancho Cucamonga - Casazza


We ended up taking home a Leyland Cypress, but this Charlie Brown tree was a runner up. My family was really out of control - I think that's the most fun we've had together on our trip so far. That and playing Five Crowns with the entire family. The game's not over till the kings go wild!

1 comment:

Amber said...

The stroller that I'm leaning towards is the Graco Quattro in the Catalina print. It's a travel system with the car seat included. The stroller itself is the one we last had with Kizie, so I know I'll like pushing it.

You can buy infant seats and carseats seperately too. They'll have little signs- "look for matching car seat!" They'll fit together just like the displays at BRU.

The Chicco travel system is what I see most people having. Someone at camp has it, so I wanted something different. I'm thinking about getting a cheap jogging stroller for at camp too. I don't want to get my other one for malls and walks as dirty as it would at camp.

I'm off to dinner for Dillon's birthday, but I'll send you an e-mail with more ideas/things I've heard tomorrow. I have the day off! (Christmas tree and Sinter Klaus parade in Holland at night!)