Thursday, April 1, 2010

Papaya Skirt

I wore my bright papaya skirt to the library today.  Ki wore his yellow IZOD onesie.

The windows are open, the neighbors are out, some of the trees have little red berries, others have spring yellow buds.

I have chicken thawing for a grilled corn tequila chicken.

This week I am borrowing
Freakonomics audio book - Because I haven't taken the time to read the real book yet
Hushaby Lullabies CD - For Ki
Bon Appetit magazine - For cooking ideas and because Melanie's boyfriend Nate subscribes
Country Home magazine - For decorating on a dime
Vanity Fair magazine - Grace Kelly
Organic Gardening magazine - Because I'd love to have a green thumb
Parents magazine- I' m apprehensive
Better Homes and Gardens magazine - Tiny budgets, big results
The Photography Bible book - For so many reasons
Digital Family Photography book - For Photoshop tips
Domino The book of Decorating - Because I miss Domino the magazine and I love decora
Handmade Home book - For repurposing ideas

I usually have to recheck out a book or two because I don't have time to "read" them all in one week.  I just find so much I want to borrow every week, it's hard for me to limit myself to just a few.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yep, Tillie has a pair of RetroBanz and BabyBanz. She doesn't really care for either pair!